- Firm Overview
The Boyd Law Group represents the labor and employment law interests of both employees and employers. We represent clients in all industries and through all stages of workplace dispute from contract reviews to initial demands and negotiations, agency filings and hearings to trials or arbitrations. As a boutique firm, we can offer cost-effective, flexible representation that adjusts to each client's unique requirements.
- Our Consultation Process
- Employment Discrimination Lawyer
- Severance Agreement Review & Negotiation
- Negotiating Employment Agreements
- Whistleblower Lawyers
One of the many employment law services BLG provides to its clients is a review of their executive employment contracts and packages. Please see the video below to learn more about how we can make sure your contract is fair and that you are getting the best market-valued deal.
- Employment Lawyers For Businesses
- BronxNet Interview Relating to New York whistleblower law
Patrick J. Boyd did a tv interview with BronxNet Community Television and discussed a significant change to New York whistleblower law.
- BronxNet Interview Relating to the Second Stimulus Package
Patrick J. Boyd was interviewed by Daren Jaime of BronxNet Community Television relating to the second stimulus package, returning to work and a new civil rights law.
- BronxNet Interview Relating to Employee Rights and COVID-19
Patrick J. Boyd's interview on BronxNet Television relating to employee rights and COVID-19.
- BronxNet Interview About the Impact COVID-19 is Having on the Workplace
Patrick J. Boyd's interview on BronxNet Television about the impact COVID-19 is having on the workplace.
- Governor Cuomo’s Investigation