NYC Agency Defense Employment Lawyers
It is tremendously easy for a current or former employee to commence an action against your company with an agency. In that forum, moreover, employees have the strength and the resource of the government attorneys investigating their claims.
BLG attorneys are experienced in providing defense in these agencies. We can help you with your submissions, investigations and mediations or hearings to get the best victory or settlement result.
Our employment law attorneys have successfully defended employers in a wide range of cases and investigations involving allegations of workplace discrimination before all employment-related administrative agencies, including:
- NY City Commission On Human Rights
- NY State Division of Human Rights
- U.S Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Connecticut Commission On Human Rights and Opportunities (CCHRO)
- New York and Connecticut Department of Labor
- Unemployment Appeals Board
I am forever grateful that they were referred to me!
- From a female executive BLG assisted with severance negotiations
“Patrick Boyd and the entire BLG team exemplified professionalism as well as compassion. They provided concise counsel. Their knowledge and expertise also helped me to successfully navigate through the most tumultuous period in my career. I am forever grateful that they were referred to me!”
I am extremely pleased with the results that were achieved!
- A Senior Executive represented in a series of negotiations for his employment contract.
“I have worked with The Boyd Law Group since 2015 and am a very satisfied client. Every aspect has been exemplary. Patrick's legal knowledge, business acumen, personalized approach and staff. I am extremely pleased with the results that were achieved.”
Patrick & his team helped me during an extremely difficult time.
“He exceeded my expectations with not only the outcome of my case but his close attention to detail and constant communication. Best in the business.”
- From a Start-up Female Executive With Sexual Harassment Case
I would strongly recommend Mr. Boyd & his team.
“His advice and guidance was highly valuable in obtaining a positive outcome for my family.”
- From Wall Street Executive Whistleblower
He was extremely supportive, very communicative & professional.
“I got the outcome I desired and would highly recommend him for any employment and labor issues. 5 stars all around.”
- From a Fashion Executive With A Maternity Leave Case