Management of an Organized or Union Free Workforce
BLG has experience with traditional labor law issues and can help you with the management of your workforce within the parameters of a Collective Bargaining Agreement if one is in place.
If you wish to re-negotiate an agreement in place, we can work with you to accomplish that goal as well. Areas of focus at BLG include but are not limited to:
- Collective Bargaining
- Labor Relations Management
- Unfair Labor Practices Management and Defense
- Grievance Arbitrations
- Elections and Election Related Issues
- Matters and Trials Before The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- Maintaining A Union Free Workplace
- Obtaining Picketing Injunctions
Call us today at (800) 481-1467or fill out the form on the Contact Uspage to speak with one of our employment law attorneys.
A Personal Approach Paired With Fierce Representation
I am forever grateful that they were referred to me!
- From a female executive BLG assisted with severance negotiations
“Patrick Boyd and the entire BLG team exemplified professionalism as well as compassion. They provided concise counsel. Their knowledge and expertise also helped me to successfully navigate through the most tumultuous period in my career. I am forever grateful that they were referred to me!”
I am extremely pleased with the results that were achieved!
- A Senior Executive represented in a series of negotiations for his employment contract.
“I have worked with The Boyd Law Group since 2015 and am a very satisfied client. Every aspect has been exemplary. Patrick's legal knowledge, business acumen, personalized approach and staff. I am extremely pleased with the results that were achieved.”
Patrick & his team helped me during an extremely difficult time.
“He exceeded my expectations with not only the outcome of my case but his close attention to detail and constant communication. Best in the business.”
- From a Start-up Female Executive With Sexual Harassment Case
I would strongly recommend Mr. Boyd & his team.
“His advice and guidance was highly valuable in obtaining a positive outcome for my family.”
- From Wall Street Executive Whistleblower
He was extremely supportive, very communicative & professional.
“I got the outcome I desired and would highly recommend him for any employment and labor issues. 5 stars all around.”
- From a Fashion Executive With A Maternity Leave Case