NYC Employment Litigation & Arbitration Attorneys
Serving New York & Connecticut
BLG attorneys have decades of experience litigating cases in courts throughout the country. We have also provided representation in federal, state and local administrative agencies, and before mediators and arbitrators. Our trial attorneys have also successfully litigated single and multi-plaintiff and class action employment law cases.
Some of the venues in which we have provided advocacy include:
- All Federal Courts in NY and CT
- All State Courts In NY and CT
- Before the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (EEOC)
- Before the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (CHRO)
- In hearings before the American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- In mediations with Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS)
- In hearings before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- In hearings and investigations before the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Trial, arbitration and agency hearing work can be an intense and time consuming process, but our experienced attorneys can help in this area as needed and have successful track records.
I am forever grateful that they were referred to me!
- From a female executive BLG assisted with severance negotiations
“Patrick Boyd and the entire BLG team exemplified professionalism as well as compassion. They provided concise counsel. Their knowledge and expertise also helped me to successfully navigate through the most tumultuous period in my career. I am forever grateful that they were referred to me!”
I am extremely pleased with the results that were achieved!
- A Senior Executive represented in a series of negotiations for his employment contract.
“I have worked with The Boyd Law Group since 2015 and am a very satisfied client. Every aspect has been exemplary. Patrick's legal knowledge, business acumen, personalized approach and staff. I am extremely pleased with the results that were achieved.”
Patrick & his team helped me during an extremely difficult time.
“He exceeded my expectations with not only the outcome of my case but his close attention to detail and constant communication. Best in the business.”
- From a Start-up Female Executive With Sexual Harassment Case
I would strongly recommend Mr. Boyd & his team.
“His advice and guidance was highly valuable in obtaining a positive outcome for my family.”
- From Wall Street Executive Whistleblower
He was extremely supportive, very communicative & professional.
“I got the outcome I desired and would highly recommend him for any employment and labor issues. 5 stars all around.”
- From a Fashion Executive With A Maternity Leave Case