New York And Connecticut Severance Agreement Lawyers
A severance package might include or be negotiable as to:
- Lump Sum Payments Based on Tenure with the Company or Claims You Have
- A Reference – Neutral or Otherwise
- Continuation of Salary for a Period of Time
- Payment for Unused Sick Time or Vacation Days
- Extension of Medical Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Stock Options and / or Vested / Unvested Stock
- A Pro Rata Share of Your Bonus or Commissions
- A Cooperation Provision
- A Non-Compete/Solicit Provision
Patrick & his team helped me during an extremely difficult time.
“He exceeded my expectations with not only the outcome of my case but his close attention to detail and constant communication. Best in the business.”
- From a Start-up Female Executive With Sexual Harassment Case
I would strongly recommend Mr. Boyd & his team.
“His advice and guidance was highly valuable in obtaining a positive outcome for my family.”
- From Wall Street Executive Whistleblower
He was extremely supportive, very communicative & professional.
“I got the outcome I desired and would highly recommend him for any employment and labor issues. 5 stars all around.”
- From a Fashion Executive With A Maternity Leave Case
Couldn't recommend more highly.
“I came to them not sure what to do, and they both put me at my ease and resolved things very quickly. Couldn't recommend more highly.”
- From a Non-Profit Executive We Helped With Severance Negotiations