Representation for Businesses
We represent businesses with respect to labor and employment issue and litigation. If your company is confronted with a charge of discrimination or a lawsuit, we can provide a vigorous and strategic defense. Of equal import, we provide preventative counseling and compliance policies to business owners in order to help them anticipate and prevent unnecessary litigation. BLG, for example, assists clients in drafting employment contracts, handbooks and related policies to ensure that their workplace is efficient and lawful. We can also provide training to employees and supervisors to make sure they understand the law and maintain a successful work team.
Select the box below that is most relevant to your case for more details and information.
- Employee Relations and Workplace Management
- Litigation Defense for Discrimination and Wage Issues
- Agency Defense of Discrimination and Harassment Claims
- Employees as Competitors
- Business Partnership Disputes
- Employment Agreements
- Management of an Organized or Union Free Workforce
- Independent Contractor Issues
- Employment Issues in Educational Institutions
- Partnership Agreements, Business Organization & Related Litigation