Employment Lawyers In Connecticut & New York
The Boyd Law Group, PLLC's employment lawyers represent individuals dealing with workplace discrimination, severance and contract negotiations and other matters involving employment, labor, commercial and education law. In these matters, individuals often find themselves at a great disadvantage when they seek to protect their legal rights against large companies with full legal teams we can help.
If you feel you are being discriminated against in the workplace, wrongfully discharged, sexually harassed or if you are stuck in a hostile working environment, have an employment contract or severance agreement to be reviewed, please contact one of our employment law attorneys at (800) 617-4254 or fill out the form on the Contact Us page.
Below we’ve listed particular areas of workplace law that we often handle for individuals.
- Workplace Discrimination & Harassment / A Hostile Work Environment
- Whistleblower Rights & Retaliation
- Executive Employment Contracts, Equity Entitlements & Bonuses
- Consulting Agreements / Non-Compete & Non-Solicit Agreements
- Severance Pay Negotiations & Termination Agreement Review
- Labor Union Law & Union Member Labor Relations
- Employment Litigation & Arbitration
- Sexual Harassment
- Partnership Agreements, Business Organization & Related Litigation
- Education Law Advocacy