Ms. Tierney is a cum laude graduated from the St. John’s University School of Law in 2020. As a successful student she was on the Dean’s List and received several awards, referenced below, particularly for her accomplishments in the study of labor and employment law. Corinne served as Vice President and Director of Programs for the Labor Relations and Employment Law Society.
Corinne counsels both employers and employees on a wide range of workplace issues, including discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour violations, wrongful discharge matters and whistleblower claims under federal, state, and local laws. She has done significant work with BLG involving family offices and assisted with union avoidance campaigns.
- St. John’s University School of Law, JD (2020)
- Honors: Deans List
- Recipient of Coca-Cola Enterprises Scholarship for Excellence in Labor and Employment Law
- Dean’s Award for Excellence in Labor & Employment Arbitration
- Dean’s Award for Excellence in the Securities & Arbitration Clinic
- Pace University, BA (2015) cum laude
- Bachelor of Arts in applied Psychology and Human Relations