Ms. Martin is a third-year law student at The St. John's University School of Law with a focus of study in labor and employment law. She is currently a senior staff member on the Journal of Civil Rights and Economic Development, a member of the Labor Relations and Employment Law Society, and the Vice President of the Immigration Law Society. Ms. Martin has experience working on discrimination and retaliation claims, wage violations, whistleblower claims, contract disputes and labor disputes. She also has an MA in multiplatform journalism from Fordham University which allows her to help BLG with press matters. Ms. Martin is also fluent in Spanish.
- St. John's University School of Law, Candidate for J.D. (2022)
- Recipient, Alumni Scholarship (Academic Merit)
- Fordham University, M.A. (2019)
- Marist College, B.A. (2015)
- Public Relations and Spanish