Patrick J. Boyd founded The Boyd Law Group, PLLC in 2005 and is an experienced labor and employment law attorney. He has represented individual executives including many industry captains, CEOs, Fortune 100 companies and small businesses in precedent setting and often high-profile labor, employment and education law matters.
He has counseled clients on the full range of workplace law issues, including claims of wrongful discharge, harassment, wage and hour violations (including class actions) and claim of discrimination under federal, state and local laws. He has represented many executives with whistleblower and securities related actions, and in complex executive severance negotiations
Patrick also has significant experience with handling traditional labor relations matters including collective bargaining, grievance arbitrations and matters before the National Labor Relations Board.
Mr. Boyd is frequently featured in the press and prominent publications. He has appeared on television including on ABC and Fox News and been quoted or featured in The New York Post, Forbes, The New York Times and The New York Law Journal. In addition, Patrick has been selected as a SuperLawyer for six years in a row and BLG was listed in the New York Law Journal for one of the largest employment law settlements in New York state for 2016.
Patrick Boyd is an active Board member for several local organizations, and is an avid guitar player. He lives in Westchester with his wife, three children, three dogs and one cat.
- Member of Executive Committee Board of Advisors of the Center for Labor and Employment Law at St. John’s University, School of Law
- Member of the Executive Committee for the class of 1995 at Dartmouth College
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- The National Employment Lawyers Association
- The New York Section of the National Employment Lawyers Association
- The Dartmouth Lawyers Association
Federal Court Admissions
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Western District of New York
- Northern District of New York
- District of Connecticut
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D. (2000)
- Law school curriculum focused on labor and employment law, and faculty research assistant for Labor and Employment Law Professor David L. Gregory.
- Current and long standing Executive member of the St. John’s Labor Relations and Employment Law Society
- Dartmouth College, B.A. (1995)
- Dual major in Literature and Government.
- Current Member of the Executive Committee for the Dartmouth College class of 1995.