- Employment Law
- Labor Law
- Education Law
- Employment Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Non-Compete and Contract Litigation
St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. (2000)
Patrick also has significant experience with handling traditional labor relations matters like collective bargaining, grievance arbitrations and matters before the National Labor Relations Board.
Prior to founding The Boyd Law Group, PLLC, Patrick practiced labor and employment law at a large, nationally recognized law firm and for the Office of the General Counsel at The New York City Board of Education.
Martindale-Hubbell® Client Distinction Award
In May of 2014 and October of 2012 BLG was awarded the Martindale-Hubbell® honor of distinction. Less than 4% of the 900,000+ attorneys listed on martindale.com and lawyers.com have received this award.
This honor has been made possible by BLG´s clients who have taken the time to provide customer feedback in the following areas:
✓ Communications Ability
✓ Quality of Service
✓ Value for Money
The results have been compiled by America’s Registry and BLG has an average Rating Score of 4.5 or higher on a scale of 1-5. We are proud to be honored with this distinction.
- Member of Executive Committee Board of Advisors of the Center for Labor and Employment Law at St. John’s University, School of Law
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- The Small Law Firm Committee of the New York City Bar Association
- The National Employment Lawyers Association
- The New York Section of the National Employment Lawyers Association
- The Dartmouth Lawyers Association
- New York
Federal Court Admissions:
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Western District of New York
- Northern District of New York
- District of Connecticut
In addition to advising clients and running his firm, Patrick Boyd speaks regularly and is often quoted in the press. He also contributes to law journals as both an editor and writer. To learn more about Patrick’s involvement in the community please see Press and Publications.