The Boyd Law Group, PLLC provides counsel to individuals and businesses in virtually all aspects of employment, labor and education law. We have experience representing clients in state and federal court as well as counseling others as they work through important career decisions and related contracts.
Regardless of the forum, at BLG we appreciate the fact that the practice of law is a service-oriented profession and we strive to be responsive to our clients so that they are well protected and well advised of their rights and entitlements.
- Employment Discrimination of Every Type (including sexual harassment)
- Wrongful Discharge
- Severance Package Reviews and Negotiations
- Family and Medical Leave Act Violations (FMLA)
- Wage and Hour Disputes
- Employment Contract Drafting and Negotiations
- Employment Policy Drafting and Review
- Mediation, Arbitration and Other Forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Whistleblower Claims
- Grievance Arbitrations and Labor Contract Negotiations
- Union Issues Including Board Practices
- Employee Benefits Law Including ERISA issues
- 3020-a Hearings